NSW Liquor Accords Grants
In February 2019 the Office of Responsible Gambling offered $100,000 in funding to local Liquor Accords to run and promote innovative and established initiatives to boost public safety and minimise alcohol related harm.
Grants of up to $15,000 per application were available to support local initiatives to bring positive improvements to public safety and amenity in and around licensed premises, and in other public and private spaces:
- education and awareness programs, especially those targeted at school students and school leavers
- signage, posters or brochures to improve patron safety
- programs and initiatives that encourage positive patron behaviour
- road safety awareness and initiatives
- late night transport options, and
- measures to improve community or public safety, for example, extra lighting around town centres and/or licensed premises.
Applications are currently under assessment. Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their grant application in due course. All successful grants will be published on the website on the past recipients page
More information is available in the Liquor Accord Grants 2019 Program Guide (PDF, 1MB).