The Office of Responsible Gambling’s Strategic Plan for 2018 - 2021 outlines our vision to work towards zero gambling harm. We will achieve this by:
- initiating and funding research
- educating the community
- funding support and treatment services and
- informing policy makers and regulators.
The key goals of the plan are:
- Research: We initiate and fund research that provides the evidence base for responsible gambling policy, interventions and programs.
- Partnerships: We work with partners to prevent and reduce gambling related harm.
- Education and awareness: We build awareness of responsible gambling and gambling related harm, and encourage resilient communities.
- Support services: We provide support and counselling services and encourage early intervention and integrated care.
- Technology and innovation: We leverage technology and drive innovation to prevent and reduce harm.